The Cariboo Classic Cot is our signature piece designed and Manufactured in New Zealand. Made from New Zealand Pine using processes that are kind to baby and the environment.
Hand crafted by our skilled workman to create a solid, stylish bed for your new born and for years to come. Outstandingly designed to maximise space in the nursery whilst still providing all the essential features, the Classic Cot is as durable and functional as it is beautiful.
• Suitable for multiple stages, from newborn to a 30kg child and adaptable through to teenage years
• Two mattress heights
• Low, safe non-drop sides – easy access without noisy and hazardous mechanisms
• Cot-Top Bassinet for use from newborn up to approximately five months or until baby is rolling over or pulling themselves up. Place two Cot-Top Bassinets side-by-side for twins
• Cot-Top Changer creates functional, compact changing space then slides beneath cot when not in use
• Fits standard USA size cot mattress 130 x 69cm (not included)
• Toddler Bed Conversion – converts to sturdy, stylish bed
• Sofa Conversion – extends use to well into teenage years
Dimensions: 910mm H x 820mm W x 1390mm L (36” H x 32 1/4” W x 54 3/4” L)
At Cariboo we work closely with Dreamwool here in Canterbury, New Zealand and highly recommend Dreamwool’s sleep surfaces as the best possible option for your precious newborn. Babies spend a big portion of their time sleeping and developing in their first days, months, years on earth therefore investing in a top-quality wool mattress that you know you will get years of use from is beneficial for both you and your wee one.