Beech Timber Classic Cot.
Our limited edition Beech Cot is made from Red Beech grown and harvested in sustainable New Zealand forests. Completely natural and nothing added, other than a lite coat of completely natural furniture oil. With a beautiful grain and extreme durability, this is furniture that will last generations. Every piece is unique and hand crafted.
The Cariboo Classic Cot is our signature piece designed and Manufactured in New Zealand. Made from New Zealand Beech Timber using processes that are kind to baby and the environment.
Hand crafted by our skilled workman to create a solid, stylish bed for your new born and for years to come. Outstandingly designed to maximise space in the nursery whilst still providing all the essential features, the Classic Cot is as durable and functional as it is beautiful.
• Suitable for multiple stages, from newborn to a 30kg child and adaptable through to teenage years
• Two mattress heights
• Low, safe non-drop sides – easy access without noisy and hazardous mechanisms
• Cot-Top Bassinet for use from newborn up to approximately five months or until baby is rolling over or pulling themselves up. Place two Cot-Top Bassinets side-by-side for twins
• Cot-Top Changer creates functional, compact changing space then slides beneath cot when not in use
• Fits standard USA size cot mattress 130 x 69cm (not included)
• Toddler Bed Conversion – converts to sturdy, stylish bed
• Sofa Conversion – extends use to well into teenage years
Dimensions: 910mm H x 820mm W x 1390mm L (36” H x 32 1/4” W x 54 3/4” L)